We Offer Complete Turn-key Web, Digital, and Print Solutions
We specialize in turn-key web solutions for both business and personal use. We take away the complicated jargon and give a straightforward plan to tackle your internet and design needs. We discuss budget up front so that there are no surprises, and YES we can work with any budget! Let us know what you need, and we can build it in an efficient and timely manner.
There are four main costs associated with owning a website:
Domain Name – This is your www.com, .us, .net, or .org address that is specific to you and your site. There is an annual charge for this ranging between $20-$100 annually, although some domains are much more expensive.
Site Construction – cost of building varies by project.
Hosting- We are Godaddy resellers and have access to the best Godaddy servers available. We have the most advanced hosting package that Godaddy offers which allows us to meet or beat Godaddy pricing AND give the same server quality, as well as provide a more attentive and superior customer service. Hosting plans run from $120-500/annually.
Maintenance – If you have a website, you are going to want to make changes. You’ll also need to update the website software and content files to continually stay with Google’s best practice standards. We can add the maintenance plan in several ways. Hourly billing in half hours or Monthly- price varies depending on scope.
Security – Websites are vulnerable to hackers and malicious bots. Any website is going to eventually need security. The more open you are to SEO, then the more vulnerable you are. If you you have an e commerce site, you need security. Plans start at $25/month
SEO – Search Engine Optimization – This is what you need to organize your information and get your site on the first page of Google. Plans stat at $200 monthly.
Google Integration – This gets your site and business information on Google Maps, Google+, Google My Business, Google Analytics and other directories that your clients will use when looking for services.
Social Media Integration – We will brand all of your social media accounts with logos, slogans, and also have plans that will keep your social media profiles and news feeds up to date. Prices start at a one time fee of $125 to monthly plans starting at $100.
What we need to get started:
- The first thing we need is to know where the site will be hosted. Refer to the Hosting section above as we would prefer to host sites that we build and maintain, although we are fluent in most server environments and can deal with whatever comes our way. I do believe that the servers that we provide through our godaddy resellers account are superior to any other system available and are a necessity for the higher end responsive sites. If the client has an existing hosting platform (godaddy, network solutions, blue host, etc) we need the credentials associated with this account.
- We need access to the domain. If there wasn’t a previous domain, we can purchase the domain. Alternatively, The domain could be registered with one of many registrants. You can find out who it is registered with by doing a Whois search. If the client already has the domain, we need credentials to the account so that we can point the name servers to the new site.
- Logo – a high resolution logo file. Preferably a photoshop document, adobe illustrator, or .eps file. A high red png or jpg will also work.
- Images or graphics to be used – Are there high res photos that we have for the business? If not , we own an extensive library of stock images.
- Text Content – if there is an existing site, we will transfer all of the existing info over. That would be the starting point and used as a placeholder while building the site. It can be edited as needed.
- Any other General Info–
What tabs do we want for the main navigation bar?
Is the contact info correct?
Where will we send contact forms?
Social Media Credentials?